In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Has anybody got the makers part number for the contact breaker assembly for the P66D.
- Check the timing by turning the engine until the contact-breaker is in position given in 3. above.
- f the gap is too big or too small, slacken the contact breaker securing screw slightly, a stubby screwdriver is good for this.
- Provision for adjustment is similar to that employed with plate mounted contact-breaker systems.
- Insert screwdriver between the two small pins on the contact breaker plate and in the slot at the end of the fixed point.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.