- Has anybody got the makers part number for the contact breaker assembly for the P66D.
- Check the timing by turning the engine until the contact-breaker is in position given in 3. above.
- f the gap is too big or too small, slacken the contact breaker securing screw slightly, a stubby screwdriver is good for this.
- Provision for adjustment is similar to that employed with plate mounted contact-breaker systems.
- Insert screwdriver between the two small pins on the contact breaker plate and in the slot at the end of the fixed point.