- Mr Flynn provided the Tribunal with records of the phone calls and a copy of contemporaneous notes taken.
- Both frameworks are described in the context of the contemporaneous social and political background.
- It uses contemporaneous measures of both the cyclical unemployment rate measure and of inflation.
- Following a planned visit to Italy to study the Baroque in art and the contemporaneous advances in medicine, Young intends to settle in Glasgow.
- We don't know, but it appears that it was made in contemporaneous time.
- Finding contemporaneous material to accompany old movies is a challenge, I understand.
- Well, it would have been cooler and so much more contemporaneous to like this album way back then.
- Archaeologists are extremely cautious about making causal links between contemporaneous events.
- So measuring these elements will indicate if a group of bones are contemporaneous or of different periods.
- Ultimately, history is contemporaneous with the present, in the form of karmas by which all actions of the past live in the now.
- It is also corroborated by most of the other contemporaneous documentary evidence.
- The overview referred to the previous month and was not wholly consistent with the tenor of the contemporaneous log for that period.
- All focus group discussions were transcribed and annotated with contemporaneous field notes.
- Mr Lipman also produces his contemporaneous note recording the remark.
- So that is a contemporaneous update, your Honour, of present psychological state.
- Unlike most fiction of the period, contemporaneous dates are emphasized.
- At that meeting there was agreement in principle as to matters recorded by Mr Crossley in a contemporaneous manuscript note.
- The parallels to contemporaneous avant-garde film-makers and artists is striking.
- It is apparent that this note was not strictly contemporaneous in that it also refers to events which occurred later in the day.
- Mr. Ellice produced a contemporaneous note he claimed to support his version.