- The one mass of land began to break up, and the separating continents took with them living cargoes of animals.
- You're all my very extended family spanning all continents and all time zones around the world.
- The flowers also tend to be very small, compared to the size of the flowers found in other landmasses and continents.
- It even creates news products for maritime and land mobile markets across six continents and four ocean regions.
- With present telecommunication links it is indeed possible to work across the continents.
- As far as the other continents were concerned British capital was centred on the Empire.
- The plan is to sail around several continents before eventually returning to Europe.
- To be competitive in the 1990s, airlines must offer services across several continents.
- The Middle East and tropical Africa were the last continents that Europeans colonized.
- This steep sided sea flows like a meeting place between the two continents of Africa and Asia.
- Thousands died on the seas while they were being shipped like caged cattle between continents.
- In fact, we know that tornadoes have occurred on all continents except Antarctica.
- The history of the Armenian state and people spans over three thousand years and six continents.
- Instead, tectonics has encircled the north pole with most of the great continents.
- This is due to the fact that all the continents had merged into a single landmass.
- Australia was the last of the inhabited continents to be reached by Europeans.
- The experience of war fought across two oceans and three continents turned it into a military hegemon of the first order.
- By the end of my second year there, I'd travelled to most continents, and my air miles account was truly bulging.
- So, after Everest, she resolved to climb the highest mountains on each of the seven continents.
- A child from an extended family may be living across different continents with different cultures and laws.
2the continent — Europa (continental) feminine
- They were sexually continent all their lives.
- They believed that the church should be made up of women and men who were sexually continent and who also abstained from wine and meat.
2Medicineque controla los esfínteres
- The patients in the study were losing the ability to dress themselves, bathe, use the toilet, clean themselves, and remain continent.
- We compared the risk of urinary incontinence in the daughters of incontinent women with that in the daughters of continent women.
- This provides a mechanism to influence the two muscle groups to work in concert for continent urine storage and release.