In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1plan de contingencia masculine
- Since this is really a contingency plan, the amount of work done on the design and procurement should be commensurate.
- They didn't have a contingency plan for a major event.
- There is a contingency plan in place and we are hoping to borrow a goalkeeper until the end of the season.
- The over-expenditure is part of the contingency plan recently forwarded to the Southern Health and Social Services Board.
- In the event of a vote in favour of a continuation of the pay claim, the union has a contingency plan in place for the resumption of industrial action in September.
- The contingency plan offered the possibility of an antibiotic prescription if the child did not get better.
- Everyone is fit and healthy and we are pleased to say the contingency plan we put together worked very well.
- Stunt performers also need to take into account every eventuality of mechanical failure or human error occurring in any stunt and always have a contingency plan in place.
- Only one in four firms has a contingency plan in place to keep the business afloat if disaster strikes, according to industry statistics.
- And what is the contingency plan to deal with a flu outbreak should it occur?
- Number one on the list, get a contingency plan in place that could deal with up to 20 percent of the work force being out sick at any one time.
- The report outlines 31 findings, including a call for a national contingency plan for foot-and-mouth disease.
- Despite businessmen's worries, the government says it has not made a contingency plan to help contain the impact of war on the country's exports.
- She said Ireland has a contingency plan specifying the measures to be implemented in the event of an outbreak.
- Earlier this month the department published an interim contingency plan designed to be used in the event of an animal health outbreak tomorrow.
- Instead he fell back on the contingency plan he had, with remarkable foresight, worked out earlier in the summer.
- The key element of Business Continuity is the contingency plan, commonly known as a business continuity plan.
- Even if the plan is never used, drafting an emergency contingency plan can still help you identify problem areas in your business.
- The good news is, New Yorkers are following the strike contingency plan we developed and put into effect early this morning.
- After the team submitted its report, the Ministry of Agriculture would prepare a contingency plan to deal with the situation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.