In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1educación para adultos feminine
- To say continuing education is important for golf course superintendents is an understatement.
- It certainly is a challenging time for continuing education professionals.
- Several nurses called to find out information on continuing education courses.
- The school wishes to plan for the future and to respond to the needs of the community in regard to adult and continuing education.
- I recommend they go to a community college or continuing education course to learn how to run a business.
- Talk to your current continuing education students or work with a skilled media planner.
- It provides the latest developments in continuing education and workforce development.
- There are continuing education courses, personal trainers, committees, and councils to fuss over.
- Also affecting any continuing education curriculum are the various code changes in the works.
- A smart option is to let your current continuing education students help decide the content of your Web site.
- These are staffed by trained health workers supported by a system of continuing education.
- Commercial entities exist to make a profit, and they are driven to exploit what they see as a huge market in continuing education.
- The university received the tuition money and provided continuing education units.
- Essentially, there are two broad groups of people who take continuing education classes.
- Its distance education and continuing education programs have reached a wide range of students across the country.
- Both were ordered to take continuing education courses for a year.
- Many states have very strong continuing education associations that provide great benefit to their members.
- One way to extend your professional shelf life is continuing education with short courses taught by experts in the field.
- That's the number of Americans expected to be involved in adult or continuing education by the year 2004.
- Budget pressures have pushed many hospitals to scale back training and continuing education.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.