In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1papel continuo masculine
- As the majority of short-run continuous stationery, form and label work requires two colors, a second color head is essential for most applications.
- This module offers everything that you could possibly desire: It creates fanfold stacks of one up or two up continuous stationery with or without pinfeed.
- There are many different combinations for continuous stationery, so for an accurate quote, please complete the form below and we will reply today with your new price.
- James Wilkes provided sprocket punched continuous stationery to the English Electric Company for use on its £50,000 ‘Deuce’ computer.
- He explained why a wing was better than a sail for small sailing boats - a white paper he printed out for me on continuous stationery two decades ago.
- It gives you access to a wide range of continuous stationery and offers you short, medium and long run production and design capabilities in both process and spot colours.
- Computer forms printing and continuous stationery printing is supplied with a very wide range of form sizes, colours and number of parts (copies).
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.