In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1anticoncepción femininecontracepción feminine
- The intervention did not change the pupils' sexual activity or use of emergency contraception.
- You should also use a barrier method of contraception, such as a condom until the problem has been identified.
- Might adolescents increase their sexual activity when they have access to contraception?
- We were taught that each method of artificial contraception has its drawbacks.
- Only one woman reported using emergency contraception after a problem with the contraceptive pill.
- It is important to consider plans for pregnancy when deciding on a method of contraception.
- The only way to have safe sex is to use a reliable barrier method of contraception such as a condom.
- I think it was a very worthy topic as the debate on male contraception opens up.
- Young people who use contraception are likely to use it more effectively if their parents are aware that they are using it.
- I didn't have a clue about contraception and just believed I wouldn't get pregnant.
- Research in general practice usually finds that frequent use of emergency contraception is rare.
- If the pill is stopped advice must be given about alternative contraception.
- She was in a relationship that had lasted five years and was using condoms for contraception.
- You need to use another method of contraception until you have had two semen tests that show that you have no sperm.
- Risk of pregnancy and views on contraception must therefore be explored.
- Methods of contraception are promoted specifically as a means to reduce the problem of abortion.
- Other forms of contraception, including condoms for older pupils, have not been ruled out.
- If this happens you will need to seek advice about emergency contraception.
- There has been a concentrated effort in the UK to promote an awareness of contraception.
- Both schools already have policies of advice, contraception and emergency contraception.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.