In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1anticonceptivo masculinecontraconceptivo masculine
1(method/device) anticonceptivo(method/device) contraconceptivoemergency contraceptive pill — anticonceptivo oral de emergencia masculine
- Women who are ambivalent about the permanence of the procedure should be counseled to strongly consider another contraceptive method.
- It sometimes results from using contraceptive devices that do not fit.
- Second, it hindered the development of a cadre of doctors and nurses with the knowledge and skills to provide contraceptive services.
- In the club, teenagers will receive medical guidance about various contraceptive methods with their privacy well protected.
- They should also be able to easily receive contraceptive counseling and contraceptives.
- Oral contraceptive pills, male condoms, and female sterilization are the contraceptive methods most commonly used in the United States.
- More than one third of participants discontinued their selected contraceptive method during the year, and an additional 31 women did not obtain scans.
- No contraceptive method is perfect, even when you use it the right way.
- Access to effective and safe contraceptive methods and sexually transmitted disease protection is a primary medical concern for all sexually active women.
- Many effective contraceptive methods are available.
- All contraceptive devices are suitable for patients with the exception of intrauterine devices, owing to the risk of infection.
- Liz was very interested in family planning, and wanted to raise awareness of contraceptive methods available.
- Lastly, we collected demographic information as well as relationship details, such as duration of relationship and contraceptive method used.
- Our results show that most teenagers who become pregnant do access general practice for both general medical services and contraceptive advice before their pregnancy.
- Lactating women are good candidates for this contraceptive method.
- The combined goals of preventing sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy should be considerations when choosing a contraceptive method.
- One important issue for patients following emergency contraception therapy is starting a routine contraceptive method.
- Most women who discontinue hormonal contraception do not use another contraceptive method and are therefore at high risk for unintended pregnancy.
- She believes that the contraceptive pill, like pregnancy, will eventually be shown to protect against breast cancer.
- There is a similar knowledge gap about how physicians can optimize contraceptive counseling.
- The possibility of a male pill will add to the variety of contraceptive methods already available around the world.
- Expanding such knowledge and extending contraceptive access rightly became a focus of working women's organizations in the twenties and thirties.
- Sometimes their sexual experimentation extends to petting or coitus, but the risk of getting pregnant is very high due to lack of using any contraceptive methods.
- Viewing episodes of television shows which discuss facts about specific contraceptive methods is associated, though weakly, with more accurate knowledge about those methods.
- In all cases contraceptive methods are more reliable if used properly.
- There is, however, little knowledge of the sexual and contraceptive behaviour of seasonal workers from which public policy can be developed.
- Evidence for the commission in 1903-04 indicates that there was indeed an increase in contraceptive knowledge and use in the nineteenth century.
- In societies where contraceptive knowledge is poor, abortion is the only means available to women to control their reproduction.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.