1maniático del control masculinemaniática del control feminine
- Clearly, theirs is the mutual attraction of a veteran control freak and an ambitious challenger.
- The flipside is that he has a reputation for being a control freak.
- As much as I am a romantic at heart, I'm also a control freak.
- Through much amateur psycho-analysis, being a control freak has been deemed the main motivation for my giving up drink.
- Even as my life is winding down, I am still a control freak.
- I'm such an obsessive control freak, over the teensiest things.
- Michelle says her ex-husband was a control freak.
- I prefer the Web site devoted to the exhibit at the Royal Academy in London, which was designed by someone who was less of a control freak.
- You do not have to tell me that this is because I am a control freak.
- You have to be an obsessive control freak with no social life basically!
- I have been told on many occasions that I am a control freak.
- A control freak, his inability to take the lead in a situation in which so many elements are beyond his sphere of influence, is troubling him.
- It's a movie about a control freak, and you see him at the very outset, controlling everything.
- I knew from the first time I met Jayson that Jayson was a control freak.
- I was a little concerned, because I had heard rumors about him being a control freak, which is not true.
- He knew he could not have it, but he's a control freak.
- There is something of the control freak about Thompson.
- The control freak in me has finally tipped over the edge.
- Being a control freak, I never let on how much I was drinking.
- At heart, he remains a socialist control freak.