In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1maniático del control masculinemaniática del control feminine
- Clearly, theirs is the mutual attraction of a veteran control freak and an ambitious challenger.
- The flipside is that he has a reputation for being a control freak.
- As much as I am a romantic at heart, I'm also a control freak.
- Through much amateur psycho-analysis, being a control freak has been deemed the main motivation for my giving up drink.
- Even as my life is winding down, I am still a control freak.
- I'm such an obsessive control freak, over the teensiest things.
- Michelle says her ex-husband was a control freak.
- I prefer the Web site devoted to the exhibit at the Royal Academy in London, which was designed by someone who was less of a control freak.
- You do not have to tell me that this is because I am a control freak.
- You have to be an obsessive control freak with no social life basically!
- I have been told on many occasions that I am a control freak.
- A control freak, his inability to take the lead in a situation in which so many elements are beyond his sphere of influence, is troubling him.
- It's a movie about a control freak, and you see him at the very outset, controlling everything.
- I knew from the first time I met Jayson that Jayson was a control freak.
- I was a little concerned, because I had heard rumors about him being a control freak, which is not true.
- He knew he could not have it, but he's a control freak.
- There is something of the control freak about Thompson.
- The control freak in me has finally tipped over the edge.
- Being a control freak, I never let on how much I was drinking.
- At heart, he remains a socialist control freak.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.