In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1barra de control feminine
- Because of its neutron-absorption capacity, gadolinium is used in the manufacture of control rods for nuclear power plants.
- The critical factor here is the setting of the rear control rod, which checks the toe-in.
- The valve includes a valve body for closing or opening the control path; a control rod; and a rod passage receiving the control rod.
- Replacing the water heater's magnesium corrosion control rod with one made of aluminum or another metal may improve the situation.
- This property is utilized in control rods of nuclear reactors, which regulate the number of free neutrons passing through the reactor.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.