- Now the council has convened a meeting for Monday night, which will hear opinions from the local community before deciding what to do.
- On March 8, 1945, he convened a meeting of magicians at the Mansion House.
- It's also the venue for computer classes as well as meetings convened by local sports clubs and political parties.
- An informal board meeting was convened in the aftermath and when no resolution could be reached, a formal meeting was held yesterday morning.
- Thus, a meeting convened by the finance secretary here today proved inconclusive.
- I was very angry and I demanded that the City Committee and the City Disciplinary Committee should convene a meeting to hear my report.
- The UN has convened a meeting in Geneva between Australia, Norway and Indonesia to discuss the idea.
- The chief minister said he has convened a meeting on Tuesday to review the various road projects of Bangalore.
- A meeting was convened to discuss possible ways to prevent total gridlock.
- The final version said only that Switzerland could consider convening such a meeting.
- Any decision taken by certain people without participating in the meeting convened by the government will not be complete.
- We now have a situation where a meeting is being convened by the police to establish just how the money can be found in order to re-issue the contract.
- The leaders of three religions A, B and C decided to convene a meeting to bring about peace.
- The forum convened the first public meeting on environmental pollution in Kerala in 1969.
- The Vice-Chancellor, by convening district-wise meeting of college principals, has provided them the opportunity to present their individual problems for prompt redressal.
- Later, the ousted members convened a meeting at a private club in the city.
- The mediator will usually meet with the opposing parties separately at first before convening a meeting where they are bought together.
- All nine members of the MPC attended the meeting convened by the governor, Sir Eddie George, yesterday morning.
- The Regional Library is grateful to the Ballina Shire Council for convening a special Meeting of their Finance Committee to receive a deputation from the Regional Library Committee.
- Over the years, the group has exerted influence on Bulgarian authorities by convening regular meetings with key government figures, and by providing state institutions with its analyses and proposals.