In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1libro de cocina masculinelibro de recetas masculinerecetario masculine
- He also wrote three cookbooks and many food articles.
- This attractive hardcover cookbook contains interesting recipes from start to finish.
- Her hobbies are reading and cooking but I think I've exhausted the book / cookbook gift in recent years.
- The source of this astonishing information is a cookbook that belonged to my grandmother.
- After a valiant effort to change recipes to milliliters, cookbooks have gone back to the old cups and teaspoons.
- Sheila quickly tired of eating salads, though, and bought low fat cookbooks and food magazines and watched television shows about healthy cooking.
- I can find recipes in my oldest cookbooks, looking pretty much the same in my new ones.
- Rotate products from the back of the shelf to the front during cleaning, and clear out cabinet castaways by using cookbooks that have food indexes in the back.
- The recipe is in that cookbook and most of the ingredients are sitting out on the counter I think.
- You can find diabetic cookbooks that focus on foods from different cultures and ethnicities.
- But she was still a teacher, she still loved teaching, and she still loved food - a cookbook is Hilary's idea of bedtime reading.
- He pulled out his grandmother's old cookbook and started preparing a small dinner.
- I was far beyond the suggested cooking time from the cookbook, yet it was definitely not cooked enough.
- This is more an encyclopedia of Italian food than a cookbook.
- And therein lies what I like about this cookbook - good food can be fast.
- Year after year, cookbooks and diet books are the biggest sellers - how not to eat it, once you've learn how to cook it.
- You might say that a cookbook is an unusual book to consider really influential.
- Books about genes seem to have joined the ranks of cookbooks and doctor books in that there appears to be an insatiable market for them.
- I will tell you a bit about what forms the backbone of a cookbook - the recipes.
- It's easy to print recipes or store them in your own online cookbook.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.