1período de reflexión masculine
- The act proposed a cooling-off period before strikes could take place.
- They have applied to have their names taken off the wedding register, and have been given a three-month cooling-off period to try and work things out before their revocation of vows becomes effective.
- A cooling-off period is good in a dispute like this, which is unclear, and one of the things I think we're seeing is how increasingly bitter it is getting.
- The union has opted for a cooling-off period of three weeks before making its next move.
- This was granted, one assumes, in return for agreeing to keep the proceedings confidential for a suitable cooling-off period.