In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It's also worth mentioning that the quality of the multimedia has a lot to do with audio and video coprocessors.
- A video game system includes a game cartridge which is pluggably attached to a main console having a main processor, a 3D graphics generating coprocessor, expandable main memory and player controllers.
- The company has entered the race to deliver microprocessor cores that accept custom-made instructions, saying the move gives designers an alternative to hardwired logic and coprocessors.
- The on-board graphics coprocessor delivers instantaneous chart redraw and sharp graphics.
- His current interests include operating systems, security, secure coprocessors, and simulators.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.