- He was practically surrounded by copters loaded with heavily armed Secret Service agents who could ruin your day in a heartbeat.
- Blair set his aside and just looked out the window as the copter lifted off.
- The copter landed on Shikaku's private helicopter pad.
- The craft, which was very sleek and fairly small, made for a getaway as it dropped something from under it and a blue serge of energy twirled from the front of the craft and shot at one of the nearby news copters.
- Also before the retreat fire every single rocket launcher you have got at those damn copters, take as many out as possible then pull back.
- He strapped himself in next to me, and took my hand as the copter took off.
- The only aid they received was military rations and water bottles dropped by helicopters, after which the copters rapidly quit the scene.
- So I hear the copters overhead, and I see Chris dangling from one of them on a rope, he's going to drop into my house like some kind of superhero.
- The hovering news copters we'd heard earlier were now directly overhead and making so much racket that we had to shout.
- We already had a malfunction and we both tried to get the copter on the ground.
- Looking out of the bus window, I saw tank traps, sandbagged trenches, tank emplacements, barbed wire, low flying copters.
- The news copters weren't following us anymore they were focused on the tunnel explosion.
- The hail of energy pulses was too much for the copter's armoured hull to take, as it exploded and debris rained down onto the street far below.
- The orb then filled with electricity that shocked the copter and its pilots.
- I thought, remembering the fun we used to have outwitting the police copters by crawling underneath parked cars until we reached safety.
- The rotors started to spin up and they hurriedly jumped to the roof a few feet below, ducking to avoid the backwash from the spinning propellers as the copter lifted off the heliport and headed into the night skyline.
- On the hardware side, making more twin-engine helicopters available would limit the risk of a copter losing juice at altitude.
- From a copter normally used for maintenance checks on tracks and power lines, officers are patrolling vandalism hot spots in Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, and Cumbria.
- I heard angels' wings, but they were really only the spinning rotors of the copter.
- And while the copters here move faster, this has been somehow negated by their increased size, now around two times as big as before!