In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1maizena feminine trademark
- When the egg whites are very stiff, add the cornstarch and the vanilla, whisking a few more turns, until firm peaks can be formed.
- Transfer one cup of the mix to a medium bowl, whisk in the cornstarch, and set aside.
- Bring the remaining sauce to a boil, add the cornstarch and simmer until thick, stirring constantly.
- Combine your dry ingredients (sugar, cornstarch, salt) in a separate bowl.
- Return to the heat; bring to a simmer and add the cornstarch slurry, whisking constantly.
- In a bowl, combine the egg yolks, egg, maple syrup, and cornstarch and whisk until smooth.
- The cornstarch and the sugar will thicken it into a luscious sauce as it cooks.
- Combine cake flour, cornstarch, baking powder and enough water to make batter the consistency of light cream.
- Beat butter and mascarpone in a bowl until mixed, add sugar, vanilla and cornstarch.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, and eggs and whisk until smooth.
- In bowl, whisk together yolks, milk powder, sugar and cornstarch until pale and increased in volume.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, apple juice concentrate, and vanilla extract and whisk together.
- Meanwhile, in another medium saucepan, preferably one with a heavy bottom, whisk the eggs, sugar, and cornstarch together.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, egg yolks, cornstarch, sugar, and heavy cream.
- In a bowl, combine flour and cornstarch; season with salt and pepper to taste and whisk in soda water until smooth.
- In a small bowl, blend the cornstarch with the remaining ¼ cup water, and stir it into the cranberry mixture.
- Mix the egg, salt, white pepper, and two tablespoons of the cornstarch in a medium to large bowl.
- Add the cornstarch and lime juice, whisking constantly.
- Toss beef with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, salt, sugar and soy sauce and pepper in a glass bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and cornstarch, baking powder, cinnamon, and milk.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.