1corolario masculinecorollary of / to sth — corolario de algo
- This had the remarkable corollary that non-euclidean geometry was consistent if and only if euclidean geometry was consistent.
- The fan theorem is, in fact, a corollary of the bar theorem; combined with the continuity principle, which is not classically valid, it yields the continuity theorem.
- This theorem gave, as a corollary, the complete structure of all finite projective geometries.
- As a corollary to this theorem Higman proved the existence of a universal finitely presented group containing every finitely presented group as a subgroup.
- For these angles, the contradiction used to prove the corollary does not arise.