- Tests show that he has severe coronary artery disease and needs coronary by-pass surgery.
- Your doctor will likely prescribe medications to prevent blood clots, relax your arteries and protect against coronary spasms.
- The drug was most commonly prescribed to treat coronary artery disease and following coronary stent placement.
- Still, some patients with coronary calcium have arteries that are partially blocked, restricting blood flow to the heart muscle during stress.
- The cause of coronary heart disease is a narrowing of the arteries that supply the heart with blood.
1infarto (de miocardio) masculinetrombosis coronaria feminineI nearly had a coronary when she told me — cuando me lo dijo casi me da un ataque / un infarto
- The man insisted on working despite two coronaries.
- All this activity led him to have a heart transplant in 1996, after eight coronaries, and he received a 26-year-old's heart.
- Nonetheless, the parents in the town were close to having coronaries and kept a close watch on their children, also enforcing an early curfew.
- On a mass scale there never was a need for aspirin to prevent coronaries in people who had never had a heart attack.
- Many had high blood pressure with the risk of coronaries and there were a lot of ulcers.