1(small crown)(de príncipe, duque etc) corona feminine
- On the one hand, the pieces were easily distinguishable by easily recognisable symbols atop a pedestal - the King with a crown, the Queen with a coronet and the bishop by a mitre.
- She had on a beautiful necklace of sparkling emeralds, with a diamond coronet.
- Wearing a golden coronet as a Princess of the Blood Royal, she was present at the Coronation of her parents in Westminster Abbey in May, 1937.
- Thus equipped, she was crowned, with all the trumpets sounding; and, though our account does not mention it, no doubt all the peers and peeresses put on their coronets at that moment.
- All of this was crowed with a delicate, simple gold coronet.