In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in UK)impuesto a la renta pagado por sociedades
- Customs, excise, capital and corporation tax also came in lower than projected.
- The impact, not only of income tax, but inheritance tax, capital gains tax, corporation tax and stamp duty have to be considered.
- They, in turn, might want to move on such issues as our favourable tax position on corporation tax.
- Revenue sources said its enquiries are examining liabilities for gift tax, income tax and corporation tax.
- Pre-budget reports often focus on issues such as corporation tax or income tax.
- That too was a big mistake: corporation tax is charged on profits, and income tax on dividends paid out of taxed earnings.
- Make sure that all your corporation tax, PAYE and Vat returns and payments are up to date.
- British business paid £29.3 billion in corporation tax, the tax on profits, last year.
- Hunt argued that the present environment did not justify increasing corporation tax, indirect tax or income tax.
- Around the world, governments are cutting taxes - especially income tax and corporation tax.
- Labour has also slashed corporation tax, a tax on business profits.
- Few would argue with the levels of corporation tax or capital gains tax.
- He also signalled help for manufacturing and other business, with measures including cuts in corporation tax and capital gains tax.
- Companies making qualifying investments will be able to deduct the full costs in arriving at their corporation tax or income tax bills.
- Separately, the chancellor announced a freeze on rates of corporation tax and capital gains tax.
- Behind that is the party's claim that it can do the same on corporation tax and income tax, if Scotland is given ‘fiscal independence’.
- Customs and excise duties, stamp duties and corporation tax were all ahead of forecasts.
- The main taxes are income tax, corporation tax and withholding tax.
- The party wants to raise corporation tax to 15 per cent and impose a levy on financial institutions' profits.
- Since McCreevy first took office, he has succeeded in reducing income tax, capital gains tax and corporation tax.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.