In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1correlación feminine formal
- These results showed a clear correlation between quality of life and the level of air pollutants.
- A negative correlation between triangulation and intimacy has also been demonstrated.
- As far as the core features are concerned, there is a clear correlation between the size of the company and the likelihood of its displaying all five core features.
- Research finds an observable correlation between trade relations and improved warmth of feeling.
- In that study, a positive correlation between clear observations and seasonality could not be found.
- ‘Our research shows that there is a clear correlation between experience and proclivity to buy,’ he said.
- Overall these papers reinforce the idea that the evidence for a correlation between income inequality and the health of the population is slowly dissipating.
- One factor that raises variance is a positive correlation between genetic and environmental variables.
- Most children must learn fairly early in their television viewing lives that there is not an exact correlation between advertising claims and the truth.
- Each bone displays an intimate correlation between form and function.
- I'm stretching a point here, but I hope the correlation between food choices and advertising is clear.
- Back in the Fifties sociological research found that there was a clear correlation between how society viewed people and the prevailing political attitudes.
- There was a clear correlation between restoration of weight and the rate of wound healing.
- There is a clear correlation between literacy and growth (though the direction of causation was not all one way).
- English-speaking children very soon catch on to the correlation between the conceptual distinction and the distributional cues for it.
- Moreover, as Lomborg points out, there is a strong correlation between increased prosperity and environmental improvement.
- Intuitively, one would expect to find a significant correlation between employee engagement and what a business produces.
- The survey also found a clear correlation between leadership and progress on this agenda.
- The clear correlation between climate and vegetation becomes more obscure at a local scale.
- There is a clear correlation between petrol price and consumption.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.