In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1corrigenda feminine formal
- A corrigendum pasted on the inside back cover of the book says, wherever there is a blank against party affiliations in pages 10-77, it may be read as CPM.
- Conceding the opposition concern the chief minister brought a corrigendum inserting the words.
- Man, you can be annoying with your interpolations, addenda, corrigenda, interregna, whatever.
- This corrigendum simply corrected the descriptions of supplementary information that accompanied the article detailing precisely what data were used.
- More recently, Mann battled back in a 2004 corrigendum in the journal Nature, in which he clarified the presentation of his data.
- A corrigenda shall go correcting the following.
- He was only saved by the Deputy Speaker who is chairing the committee of supply, when he ruled that the official document was the yellow book and not the corrigenda.
- Here are the addenda and corrigenda that I know of so far; please keep sending me any comments you have.
- Mr. Bird, who is now studying the corrigendum (any error that might have been in the previous or draft report) has sent copies to the Leader of the Opposition and the Director of Public Prosecutions.
- This was after opposition MPs sought clarification on why the figures in the yellow book and the corrigenda were different.
- After a foreword and after a short list of corrigenda for Volumes 1 and 2, it begins with the Latin texts of entries in the Register which were given in English only in Volume 2.
- If discrepancies do exist Members need to be made aware of them as this could lead to pressure for additional development to achieve viability: these will be reported in the corrigendum paper.
- The form of that contract was the 6th edition with corrigenda and Guidance Notes and Amendments.
- If at all they publish some true news involving big politicians or ministers they are forced by some higher forces to publish corrigendum.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.