1corroboración femininethey produced evidence in corroboration of her story — presentaron pruebas que corroboraban su versión
- Without the corroboration of suitable theoretical supports, no intuitive belief can count as more than mere conjecture.
- Based on such evidence, corroboration for the surrogacy hypothesis is low.
- They lack confirmation or corroboration by any reliable empirical evidence.
- But Miss X revealed that the police had systemically failed to seek corroboration of her evidence.
- It is the job of the Crown to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt, and, as in all criminal trials in Scotland, no crime can be proved without corroboration.