- Stress, physical or mental, results in an increase in the level of ‘fighting’ hormones in the body, like adrenalin and cortisone.
- People who are constantly under stress have a high level of hormones like cortisone and adrenalin in their blood.
- Other treatments include applying an anthralin cream or ointment, cortisone creams, or a minoxidil solution.
- They may also administer intravenous antihistamines and cortisone to reduce inflammation of your air passages and improve your breathing.
- Pregnancy hormones and increased cortisone cause this type of hair growth during pregnancy.