In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cosmetólogo masculinecosmetóloga feminine
- I am not referring to the distortion or misrepresentation that memory performs like a busy cosmetician.
- The patents of cosmeticians will be reduced significantly and will be almost equal to that of hairdressers.
- This is why many stores are beginning to hire male cosmeticians.
- A cosmetician has noticed that the number of customers pursuing slimmer figures keeps going up, especially in summer.
- Paramount qualified this by stating, ‘It is not to be supposed that Marshall has the role of a cosmetician in the story.’
- She spoke for cosmeticians around the world when she retorted, ‘I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.’
- The company also set up a space for customers' consultation with cosmeticians and pharmacists and is collaborating with other pharmaceutical companies in developing health food and pills.
- Her dermatologist first suggested antibiotics, along with regular visits to an experienced cosmetician.
- And interestingly, many cosmeticians predict that it could actually reduce the amount of plastic surgery in Hollywood, because the tiny seams look Frankensteinian at such high resolution.
- In the last week, I have had three different cosmeticians tell me my skin is looking fantastic, and I should stick with what I have been using.
- She had an eye for art and beauty, and told her mother she would like to be a cosmetician, and there was a course she could attend in Vienna.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.