In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Cereal growers are dependent on farm machinery for cost-effective production.
- With pricing based on a range of optional functionality, it is also cost-effective.
- They help deal with fluctuations and make the company more cost-effective.
- Our goal is to procure the best products and services in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Customised training has taken centre stage as the most cost-effective option.
- One of the most efficient and cost-effective approaches to the late payment problem is invoice finance.
- However this issue can be turned into a cost-effective advantage without too much fuss.
- Countries with high labour costs realize that it is simply not cost-effective to manufacture textiles locally.
- How would they reach their target market in the most cost-effective way possible?
- She said all health services should be provided in a cost-effective manner.
- This means thinking on your feet and finding the most cost-effective marketing medium for your product or service.
- This is a cost benefit that also allows us to really launch new products in a very cost-effective way.
- This is perhaps the wisest and most cost-effective option in the long run, say sources.
- They save the companies a fair chunk of money and offer small shareholders a cost-effective way of getting rid of their shares.
- In many cases, it is more cost-effective to invest your money in a bigger and better-equipped house.
- If the third and fourth blocks are closed than the production of electricity will not be cost-effective any more.
- This product is of serious interest to students, as it is the most cost-effective.
- They were seen as a cost-effective way of redressing the perceived lack of seed capital for such enterprises.
- With the Internet, it is possible to collect much more data in a much more cost-effective way.
- He said the initiative was a cost-effective way to reduce retail crime and the loss of hundreds of thousands of pounds every year.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.