In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This product is of serious interest to students, as it is the most cost-effective.
- This means thinking on your feet and finding the most cost-effective marketing medium for your product or service.
- However this issue can be turned into a cost-effective advantage without too much fuss.
- In many cases, it is more cost-effective to invest your money in a bigger and better-equipped house.
- Our goal is to procure the best products and services in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Cereal growers are dependent on farm machinery for cost-effective production.
- They save the companies a fair chunk of money and offer small shareholders a cost-effective way of getting rid of their shares.
- If the third and fourth blocks are closed than the production of electricity will not be cost-effective any more.
- Customised training has taken centre stage as the most cost-effective option.
- This is perhaps the wisest and most cost-effective option in the long run, say sources.
- With pricing based on a range of optional functionality, it is also cost-effective.
- How would they reach their target market in the most cost-effective way possible?
- They were seen as a cost-effective way of redressing the perceived lack of seed capital for such enterprises.
- This is a cost benefit that also allows us to really launch new products in a very cost-effective way.
- They help deal with fluctuations and make the company more cost-effective.
- Countries with high labour costs realize that it is simply not cost-effective to manufacture textiles locally.
- One of the most efficient and cost-effective approaches to the late payment problem is invoice finance.
- With the Internet, it is possible to collect much more data in a much more cost-effective way.
- He said the initiative was a cost-effective way to reduce retail crime and the loss of hundreds of thousands of pounds every year.
- She said all health services should be provided in a cost-effective manner.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.