In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1presupuesto masculinecálculo de costos masculinecálculo de costes masculine Spain
- While there may be support for the building of a world class facility, the public is entitled to full disclosure on the costings.
- That is according to a detailed costing of the project published in January of this year.
- A considerable sum of money has been identified to fund the work but final costings have yet to be confirmed.
- We will then be able to present some options with costings.
- Brochures and costings are to be obtained with the possibility of new equipment being provided on the play area.
- Details and costings are to be obtained with a view to placing equipment on the area adjacent to the village hall.
- Being an engineer by profession, he then informed me that I should go to my bedroom and write a detailed costing for materials to construct a child's bike.
- The costings are, almost certainly, on the conservative side.
- Original costings were based on 2001 figures, but have now been updated to take account of the 2003 revised estimates.
- ‘We have presented all our costings to the regulator and he will make a determination thereafter,’ the spokesman said.
- The availability of more detailed costings of services will be essential in separating issues of entitlement and ability to pay.
- On Monday, at the council's environment and economic development committee meeting, he said he would like to see full costing of the event and a detailed plan.
- On each occasion his attempts were frustrated by questions raised on costings for the project.
- I attach an analysis of the likely costings of running your back office with our software.
- Why was the original costing so extraordinarily high and what process meant it came down to relatively such an extraordinarily low figure?
- The option is only one of the possible scenarios likely to be outlined, with full costings, by the consultants.
- The lobby must also convince opponents of the scheme that costings will not run out of control.
- ‘Speed could be worth a lot more to a client and we can give guaranteed costings,’ said one construction source.
- Many people I know are waiting until they see the detailed costing for the proposals before they judge whether one or the other is believable.
- He said his company was still looking at the costings involved to see if it is affordable and these were expected to be complete in about six to eight weeks' time.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.