- Over the past 18 months the Cougar Network has documented 21 cougars in nine midwestern U.S. states and one Canadian province.
- In Lake County there have been several sightings of a cougar or mountain lion.
- In 2001, two weeks after the state had announced that a few wild cougars might be present, a run-in between car and cougar provided wildlife officials with the first tangible evidence of the cat's existence.
- The island is home to few natural predators (the occasional cougar or midget black bear).
- Central to this proposition is the recovery of existing top predators such as grizzlies, cougars, and wolves.
- Its not unusual for people to see bears, and even cougars, on Burnaby Mountain.
- This was not an African lion but an American mountain lion also known as a cougar or puma, a cat the size of a leopard that was once rare and considered virtually harmless.
- I didn't think anything of it at the time but there were grizzly bears, cougars and who knows what else.
- The massive stone avalanche fell on the scurrying cougar, and forced the big cat to take refuge in the canyon.
- When Europeans settled South Dakota they considered cougars dangerous pests.
- Grizzly bears, cougars, owls, woodland caribou and elk live there.
- Since the early 1990s, researchers have been applying the technique to spectacled bears, cougars, foxes, pine martens, chimpanzees, gorillas, and many other species.
- A bobcat is another wild cat, about half the size of a cougar, with a stubby tail rather than a long one.
- Except for mating pairs, or mothers with kittens, cougars travel alone, hunting roughly a deer a week to survive.
- But except for the Florida felines, as far as one can tell, wild cougars no longer live east of the Mississippi.
- Borrowing a method used to study human demographics, he and his colleagues took samples from 352 cougars in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States and Canada.
- She was the only cougar that lived in the Endless Woods, because cougars were extremely rare in those parts.
- I've trudged through waist deep snow up an Idaho mountain after a cougar.
- Knowing how and where cougars travel and thrive is important to maintaining a healthy cougar population, experts say.
- Their predators include great horned owls, bobcats, cougars, coyotes, and foxes, so wariness is in their blood.
2(woman)mujer cuarentona que busca relaciones de pareja con hombres más jóvenes que ella
- I'm much more relaxed if a girl starts the conversation, and usually only cougars will go and hit on guys.
- It would seem that Brad's mom Paula (Sissy Spacek, Carrie) is also quite the cougar.
- I met a few cougars at the Baron on Main on Friday night.
- She's easily 20 years older than you but she's drinking a Shirley Temple and she's pretty tarted-up, pretty hot - a bona fide cougar.
- And with the greater power and freedom that today's women enjoy, cougars are becoming an increasingly common phenomenon.