1tos feminineto have a cough — tener tos
- smoker's cough — tos de fumador
- to give a cough — carraspear
- before noun cough candy — caramelo para la tos
- cough suppressant — antitusígeno
- cough sweet — caramelo para la tos
- Now is the ideal time to go to an acupuncturist if you want to improve your body's natural defences against winter coughs and colds.
- Not surprisingly, malnourishment and illness like fevers, coughs, malaria, scabies and diarrhoea are common.
- It is helpful for coughs, bronchial spasms, and bronchitis.
- Symptoms of the condition can include a cough, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, extreme fatigue or fever.
- He suffered from bad coughs and colds, but he never smoked or drank heavily.
- It usually starts suddenly with fever, chills, headache, aching muscles and a cough or other respiratory symptoms.
- She had for weeks been suffering from a bad cough and chest infection.
- Why do people bother coming to school when they have coughs that make them sound like sea lions?
- He had a bad cough which he attributed to a lifetime breathing in petrol fumes.
- Second, most coughs and colds are due to viruses.
- My baby has a bad cough and throws up after feeding.
- Add in fever and the fact that my cough has gotten significantly worse in the last two days, and I'm concluding that I have the flu again.
- It stopped the panic attacks, but the cough has gotten worse.
- The person develops a bad cough to get rid of the mucus.
- It has been shown to sooth irritable coughs and other respiratory problems.
- A full set of case notes was found for 58 patients who had X-rays requested because of chest symptoms such as a cough or breathlessness.
- I still have a bad cough as my body rids itself of sickness, but my head feels good.
- With sugar or honey added, it was used for coughs, wheezing and difficult breathing.
- Most were children or the elderly suffering from dermatitis, coughs and respiratory problems, he said.
- In a bath, these oils can help soothe coughs and sore muscles, and calm the nerves.
2British slang(confess)cantar slang