1barranco masculinequebrada feminine
- I also do not expect the flood pathway stories to tell that the flood eroded, in several days, 50 cubic miles of basalt and silt that resulted in deep vertical-walled coulees with flat bottoms.
- They settled in coulees and river valleys where permanent water and wild hay grew and could sustain them year-round.
- The badlands are significant due to the plethora of fossils and dinosaur bones that have been recovered in the slowly eroding hoodoos, narrow valleys and bone-dry coulees.
- Once in the bog at the bottom of the coulee, one can see that the high grass is covered with grey silt.
- It has rolling hills, valleys, ravines and coulees, ideal for stalking.