In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1contraterrorismo masculine(expert/coordinator) (before noun) en contraterrorismo
- Each is directly involved in national security or counterterrorism and is regularly briefed on terrorism developments.
- The main feature is a new national intelligence czar, to whom, it is imagined, the many federal agencies engaged in intel and counterterrorism will report.
- His current research is about the role of intelligence in multinational counterterrorism activities.
- I asked for a series of briefings on the issues in my portfolio, including counterterrorism and cybersecurity.
- In one area still there needs to be quick improvement, and that's on terrorism or counterterrorism.
- Now, FBI agents' time is a much scarcer commodity because so many agents focus on counterterrorism.
- They have cooperated with the U.S. on counterterrorism initiatives in Central Asia and elsewhere.
- International support of a multidimensional counterterrorism strategy is necessary to defeat it.
- Integrating our counterterrorism and regional strategies was the most difficult and the most important aspect of the new strategy to get right.
- Funding for elite counterterrorism units has also been ramped up.
- Others, however, will not be able to ignore the relevance of this story to current counterterrorism operations.
- The most important phase of any counterinsurgency or counterterrorism campaign is recognizing that the threat exists.
- We have joint task forces that deal with counterterrorism as well as counterterror financing.
- It was the largest counterterrorism exercise in the nation's history.
- Would he be reporting directly to the head of the national counterterrorism unit?
- You've spent a career studying counterterrorism and looking for these potential terrorists out there.
- Even their analysis capability was geared toward making criminal cases not for counterterrorism purposes.
- Still, counterterrorism specialists and Middle East foreign area officers should read this book.
- The Army has been assigned as executive agent for domestic counterterrorism and would seem the logical choice.
- But Europe's counterterrorism problem is large and changes are needed if it's to be tackled better.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.