- He had light hair with a slight cowlick in the front.
- A top-notch stylist examines your scalp, your cowlicks and the texture of your hair.
- He looked extremely fatigued; there were bags under his eyes and his hair had several unnatural cowlicks in it.
- His hair still stuck out like he had a dozen cowlicks.
- Use the clippies to add lift at the hairline or to trick a cowlick into submission.
- But gradually the door creaked open, though all I could see was a cowlick and the crown of what I thought was a juvenile's head.
- The barber will just cut it short like I ask and try to work around my cowlicks.
- Trap the cowlick between them, pull it into position and blow-dry.
- The boy-leader looked younger again, with the cowlick and the grin that he tried to fight down.
- He looked up to her face and brushed a stray cowlick at the top of her head back into the river of brown hair.
- She smiled up at him, smoothing down the unruly cowlick that rested atop his mop of rakishly tousled brunette hair.
- His forehead furrowed lightly under the shadow of the strawberry-blonde cowlicks that adorned his hairline.
- Zeke leaned over, his white-gloved hands splayed on the counter, and his shaggy, ruffled black hair forming a cowlick.
- Monica brings to mind those old-time sports heroes that kids with cowlicks once looked up to.
- Wisps of white, thinning hair stood up around the electronic appendage in an adorable old guy cowlick.
- He adjusted his tie and slicked back his cowlick, ready for the prowl.
- Ben smiled and smoothed back down his cowlicks.
- His brown hair was parted exactly in the middle, and the two cowlicks touched his eyebrows.
- He finished applying the gel to his hair, although he couldn't get rid of that annoying cowlick in the back, and left the bathroom.
- His hair was brown, and a cowlick stood out from the crown of his head.