1.1(ranch owner)ganadero masculine
- In my last ten years living in south Texas I have heard lots of people calling themselves cowboys, cowmen and cattlemen etc.
- He remembered hearing an old-time cowhand say: ‘That fellow must be a real cowman himself.’
- The cowmen did the come-along-little-doggie routine and when they a got to town were probably smart to get a bath.
- It's just that Daddy never took too kindly to cowmen.
- Two men at the table nearest him were obviously cowmen.
1.2(ranch worker)vaquero masculinepeón masculine
2British(dairyman)encargado de las vacas lecheras masculine
- Open-range cattle raising had been transformed as had the cowmen involved.
- The company is trying to reverse years of progress on rangeland restoration to serve a handful of cowmen.
- He went on to paint Dutch scenes although with cowmen instead of goatherds among the weirs.
- Whenever there was no cowman around, Judy chose to milk the cows - that was from about age eight.
- He wears check shirts, worked as a cowman all his life, except for his years in the army.