1(workmate) colega feminine(workmate) compañero de trabajo masculine(workmate) compañera de trabajo feminine(collaborator) colaborador masculine(collaborator) colaboradora feminine
- A few of my co-workers are planning to go to the store during lunch on opening day.
- Let us suppose you have some confidential information that you need to share with a co-worker.
- His commitment to the company and his co-workers is unquestioned, and above all, he fits into the group.
- It had cost her several longstanding friendships and had alienated co-workers.
- One of my co-workers still calls me the wrong name almost every time he sees me.
- The best part of the quiz is that you can send it to your co-workers and friends and find out how they rank as well.
- Until the day he was injured, he says he was welcomed on the job by his co-workers and his company.
- My family knows this, my friends know this, and some of my co-workers know this.
- It's always fun to play some tricks on fellow friends, co-workers, and family members.
- Not only did he get a bumper pay-rise, but he got a huge cash payout because his co-workers were discriminated against.
- Soon it was time to see how audiences not made up of friends and co-workers would react to the band.
- She will also be sadly missed by all her cousins, aunts, uncles and many dear friends and co-workers.