- Murals of deserts populated with wagon trails, circling bald eagles and cowpokes chasing cattle fill the walls.
- In his final 18 years, Harman produced oils, drawings, and bronzes of rodeos, cowpokes and other rustic scenes.
- These two saddle-weary cowpokes have been riding the range together for about 10 years when the story begins.
- The film introduces audiences to a varied collection of Americans - from a Vermont dairy farmer to a Colorado cowpoke.
- From its start in the 1920s, it was a hobby - an amusing interpretation of American hobos and cowpokes.
- It isn't going to be easy to convince her that we are just a couple of run-of-the-mill cowpokes.
- Pick up the phone and get a posse together, cowpoke!
- I wonder how the folk of Edinburgh might treat a wee refugee Glasgow cowpoke seeking asylum in the east.
- He's a tired and sleepy little cowpoke and that makes him somber.
- I marvel at everything from a three-handed cowpoke to a lasso that can turn into a bridge.
- Between farm work and treating the injuries of cowpokes, Maggie is able to put together a decent life for her family.
- Singing cowpokes even penned some of our favorite tunes, from yuletide classics to country standards.
- I recently saw a video of some real authentic-looking cowpokes hanging around a pasture.
- All the bulls get excited, everybody gets trampled, and we cowpokes spend the next few days trying to gather in the strays.
- Ava smiled as she greeted the auburn-haired cowpoke.
- Finally, on a high ridge overlooking the town of Empire, the cowpokes halted.
- The cowpoke's folksy simile became ‘as high as an elephant's eye.’
- Those cowpokes are concerned about recoil so they can shoot faster.
- They might not have liked that kind of dishonesty in a young cowpoke.
- At first glance it seems an odd fit, this touch of cosmopolitan chic in a land of cowpokes and pickup trucks.