1(biscuit)cracker feminine(salada) galleta feminine
- He brought the wine. I organised the cheese and crackers.
- But cheaper tickets and wrestlers hawking rice crackers won't be enough to rescue sumo.
- Then I went back in to the store and bought cheese and crackers on sale.
- Give your child whole-grain crackers with soups, chili, and stew.
- Also, some bakeries make flats and crackers from rice and millet.
- Then I stared at the computer screen and ate rice crackers.
- After school I went home with a sulk, Kirara was relaxed at the couch watching TV while eating rice crackers.
- Prawn rice crackers and anchovy-like dried fish chips are the sails.
- We went to Kevin's place to eat some rice crackers and practice for their dance.
- Luke humorously questions Annie as he puts a cheese cracker into his mouth.
- Each would make a creamy, rich covering for your whole-grain cracker.
- First of all, graham crackers are not allowed.
- There's cheese and crackers for those who still have wine left to finish.
- Consequently, he's mainly a sweet potato and rice cracker kind of guy.
- It was a good night of chatter and red wine with crackers and cheese.
- She pulled out some more crackers and peanut butter and sat down to eat.
- Elaine put the last animal cracker in her mouth and chewed dismally.
- Quite some time back I was snacking and found the perfect rice cracker.
- Yesterday I had the remains of a lemon meringue and a packet of prawn crackers.
- Sensible shoes, diapers and animal crackers are just the tip of the iceberg.
- They were learning to use the chopsticks, and everyone tried the noodles and prawn crackers.
- I ripped the package open and shoved a cracker into my mouth, whole.
- Over cups and cups of green tea and bowlfuls of rice crackers, we chat in his kitchen well into the afternoon.
- You come all this way and they didn't have any prawn crackers.
- Another idea is to eat whole-grain crackers with fat-free block cheese.
- Spread smoked salmon and low-fat cream cheese on whole wheat crackers or pith rounds and top with fresh dill.
- This neighbour boy eats sweet potato and rice crackers.
- With perfect wheels of cheese and crackers before me, I misted up a bit.
- Read your ingredients carefully; even rice crackers can contain brown rice syrup.
- Japanese food markets, where you'll find low-fat savory rice crackers and low-fat roasted green peas.
- He settled for a pack of cheese crackers with peanut butter inside.
- Seaweed is commonly eaten by the Japanese in a variety of snack foods, including tiny crisp rice crackers.
- She grabbed a few crackers and cream cheese, grabbed her backpack, and hiked upstairs to start.
- Sora thought tiredly, as he grabbed a rice cracker from the plate filled with the low-fat snacks set nearby.
- They start to cook turnips and eat graham crackers, as they wait for their mother to come home.
- They threw back local smoked mussels served on crisp rice crackers with mayonnaise.
- In fact, the peanut butter cracker I left for him is still there.
- I'm currently eating BBQ rice crackers with salsa and sour cream.
- Cheese is usually too strong; bread or dry, savoury crackers are generally preferred by professionals.
2.2British(que estalla al abrirla) sorpresa feminine
3British informal, dated(good-looking person)pimpollo masculine informalchurro masculine South America informal
- How long before the crackers intrude upon this cosy intimacy?
- Computer crackers might exploit this behaviour to inject malicious code into vulnerable systems.
- Sure, no electronic voting system is yet safe enough to withstand computer crackers.
- Forget about Internet crackers, employees are the biggest security problem for most businesses.
- In such a case a cracker's actions are obvious: he suppresses the anti-debugging tricks and dumps the unpacked and decrypted application code.
- The case studies are in-depth descriptions of how three crackers have broken into computers.
- Nor is there any evidence of crackers scanning the Internet in search of vulnerable machines.
- Now that you're here we have an advantage we never had before, a computer cracker!
- Computer crackers have obtained details of up to five million US Visa and MasterCard accounts, the two firms admitted yesterday.
- Aladdin makes software that protects corporations and their data from attack by computer crackers.
- The user still connects to the Internet, but through the cracker's system.
- On infected machines, it opens a back door that allows a cracker to control the computer using IRC.
- Harris believes this modest improvement might lead crackers into targeting computers of home users rather than businesses.
- I said computer crackers were going to cause some serious damage and predicted they'd try blackmail.
- Computer crackers have obtained access to computer systems codes used in America's space program.
- Eight million credit cards were exposed to a cracker or crackers this week resulting in huge potential for fraud.
- It far from the first time crackers have broken into the web servers of software developers.
- Although I doubt crackers are attempting to break into your PC as you read this, there's always the possibility.
- But sometimes your personal data is loaned out to third parties, and that's the weak spot where crackers are able to break in.
- It fears that any information would give vital clues to criminal crackers about how to exploit unpatched systems.