1as masculine US informal(idea/person/car) (before noun) fuera de serie informal(person/idea/car) (before noun) de narices Spain informalhe's a crackerjack at hockey — es un as jugando al hockey informal
- The boy's uncle described his nephew as naughty, like his father, but a crackerjack in school.
- The other five are all potential crackerjacks and it is a contest which is going to answer a lot of questions.
- ‘He ought to have a crackerjack of a speech,’ former President Ford says simply.
- At 5-1 third-favourite, Proudwings represents great each-way value in what promises to be a crackerjack of a race.
- We are shown early on that he's a crackerjack with the pistol.
- Fail-Safe was and remains a real crackerjack of a film.
- The movie is pure crackerjack: Not a single scene fails to push the plot forward.
- All in all, a crackerjack of a race is guaranteed.
- Rugby fans can expect one crackerjack of a game this evening.