1(theater/stadium) lleno de bote en bote(bus/carriage) repleto(bus/carriage) atiborrado de gente(wardrobe/shelves/drawer) atiborrado
- From the names this author gives his characters, to the situations he creates for them, every page was cram-full of insights and surprises.
- Ruinous pickups, cram-full of teenagers in an elevated mood, swayed toward us at racetrack speeds.
- The scotch was just one extra in a room cram-full of them.
- The lobby has been transformed into a funky pseudo-greenroom, cram-full of couches, armchairs and divans.
- The online store is cram-full of bags in neat retro-ish patterns.