In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- And hot millet with dried cranberries, pecans and honey makes a tasty breakfast treat.
- Scatter the pecans and dried cranberries in the tart base.
- There's also a pretty good chance that we could have a last minute substitution for the cranberry relish.
- Last year, you could not get fresh cranberries or herbs by the 24th.
- The main course was going to be a roast duck, served with cranberry stuffing and scalloped potatoes.
- Berman explained that the studies were done using regular cranberry juice cocktail.
- The Chicken itself was served with mashed potatoes and an apple / cranberry sauce.
- Sort and rinse, then use just like you would fresh cranberries.
- Flavors include pineapple with strawberries, and citrus with orange, lemon and cranberry.
- I created my own mix by combining a high-fiber cereal, low-sodium soy nuts and dried fruits, such as cranberries or raisins.
- If you buy cranberry juice cocktail, drink four glasses a day.
- In the early 1990s, cranberry growers and marketers enjoyed several successful years.
- So I grabbed a bag of dried cranberries and shortly after, Simon did, too.
- Unfortunately the eastern wetland flora is not confined to cranberry farms in the Pacific Northwest.
- It is likely to apply to cranberries and cranberry sauce as well as juice.
- I like the balance of sweet and sour in this one and there are whole cranberries in there for texture.
- Stir in the cranberries, raisins, and orange peel.
- For me, it was pineapple juice, which was garnished appealingly with whole cranberries and a slice of orange.
- I am lobbying pretty heavily for a spicy cranberry jelly from a jar.
- Add cranberry cocktail and combine with kiwi by massaging mixture together.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.