1(strong desire)ansias feminine(with masculine article in the singular) ansia femininesed feminine literarya craving after the truth — sed de verdad literary
- After all, you probably know what it's like to have your hunger cravings get the best of you.
- It alters the circuitry in the brain that regulates hunger and cravings for alcohol and nicotine.
- Two of the strongest cravings of human nature are the desire for knowledge and the desire for power.
- He's a committed vegetarian who occasionally gives in to cravings for lamb.
- I have got to try and control my cravings and stay away from drug users, which is going to be difficult because most of my friends are drug users.
- During these periods of intense cravings there can be bouts of rage, brain fog and fatigue.
- Hearty and filling, I came away from this part of the meal with my meat cravings satisfied, and my hunger stopped dead in its tracks.
- As your mind releases its desires and cravings, it releases the hold that it has on you.
- Now you can safely satisfy your cravings, since those very cravings have been transformed.
- Next, delicate shrimp dumplings prepared with snowpea shoots satisfy our spring cravings.
- Hunger cravings are very powerful, and trying to resist them is a constant struggle.
- It is thought to lower cravings for alcohol in people who have stopped drinking, but it is not exactly clear how it works chemically.
- Lack of magnesium may show as muscle cramps or cravings for chocolate.
- Some people combine a patch with gum to get through the hard parts, the cravings.
- Making ourselves miserable by these cravings and wishes is the unwholesome pattern of envy.
- I get cravings for knowledge, and these cravings need to be fed straight away.
- The hunger and cravings are now non-existent, though I do begin to go a bit crazy.
- Dates or dried fruit are great for satisfying sweet cravings.
- Hunger cravings can take control and send you on an eating binge that can actually lead to weight gain!
- It's very hard to get over your sugar cravings, but that is what people are addicted to.
2(in pregnancy)antojo masculineshe had a craving for chocolate — tenía antojo de comer chocolate