1(pencil)lápiz de color masculinea box of crayons — una caja de lápices de colores
- eye/lip crayon — lápiz de ojos/labios
- I tested out all the colors of the colored pencils, markers, crayons, and water colors.
- Karen appealed for people to send her Beanie Babies, and also needed are crayons, pens and pencils.
- This is a tried-and-true work sequence, and the preliminary crayon drawings become a crayon-resist feature to the monoprint.
- Rosa took her seat and set before her the tools of her trade; coloured pencils, crayons, pens, all carefully labeled in Braille.
- Grab up those pastels, crayons and colored pencils - it's happy times in the art room.
- He also began to draw, creating whatever surfaced in his stream of consciousness - using crayons, pencils, ballpoint pens, brushes and watercolors.
- In crayon, pencil or paint she could convey every quality of light and color that decorates the northern landscape.
- Yes, I admit it I'm the one who put the blue crayons in the red crayon bucket!
- The children experimented with pencil drawings and water colour crayons.
- They could use colored pencils, markers and crayons to color their still lifes.
- The organisers distributed drawing sheets and participants were allowed to use watercolours, crayons and sketch pencils.
- The crayon drawings that I have are extraordinary!
- Chalk, pencils, and crayons were the tools of choice.
- Several types of media are allowed: watercolor, gold tempera, markers, crayons and colored pencils.
- The drawings on view employ a variety of media, including ink, crayon, pencil, watercolor and gouache.
- He ran out carrying a stack of blank papers, a bunch of crayons, pencils, charcoal sticks, a camera and a huge straw hat.
- The fade-proof, permanent opaque ink will withstand watercolor washes if used with watercolor pencils, crayons or brush markers.
- On one of those many delightful shelves is pads of paper, wedged in there with a paint-jar, paintbrushes, boxes of pencils, pens, crayons, etcetera.
- The art teacher came up to the lounge with a huge box of colored pencils, markers, crayons and oil pastels.
- On the top half was a bright crayon drawing of a bunch of flowers.
2also wax crayoncrayola feminine trademarkcrayón masculine Mexico River Platelápiz de cera masculine Chile
3(drawing)dibujo hecho con lápices de colores o crayolas
1dibujar o colorear con lápices de colores o crayolas