1enlosado de diseño irregular
- A previous owner had painted the top in gloss paint, which cracked after only a few weeks, and made the roof look like crazy paving.
- I built the dividing walls and even laid crazy paving.
- Beneath my feet huge cracks scarred the landscape like grotesque crazy paving while all around almost everything was slowly dying.
- He said the gang has been vandalising benches and smashing stones from crazy-paving walkways in the historic cemetery most nights from 5pm.
- If I put borders round every table on here, it'd look like crazy paving, but for me they work.
- At its meetings we'd sing hymns of praise to crazy paving and pass around postcards of shopping mall glass-sided crawler lifts.
- A decision to grass over a popular crazy-paving pathway has been branded ‘beyond a joke’.