In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1queso crema masculine Latin Americaqueso para untar masculine Spain
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle, mix cream cheese and butter until combined.
- A good tasting soy cream cheese would be more than welcome on the bagels of health-conscious eaters.
- I'm doing well so far but I just could not pass up cream cheese on my whole wheat toast today.
- Hard-packed butter and cream cheese have more calories than the softer versions.
- Top with jam, peanut butter, almond butter, low fat cottage cheese, light cream cheese or lox.
- Skim ricotta can replace cream cheese on a bagel or in a vegetable dip.
- I either have an everything bagel with cream cheese or an oat raisin with butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar.
- Others eat them with a slab of cheese on top or slathered with peanut butter or cream cheese.
- Spread the rye bread with the butter or cream cheese.
- With natural creaminess from mascarpone, cream cheese and crème fraîche, it is thick and luscious.
- Stir in milk, cream cheese, mustard and oregano, whisking until smooth.
- She loves cream cheese, so maybe I'll make something with goat cream cheese.
- For breakfast, Graham eats a bagel with tofu cream cheese, tomato and turkey bacon.
- However, hard cheeses are not affected and no health warning was ever issued about cottage cheese, cream cheese or fromage fraîs.
- We put that with a double or triple cream cheese or by itself, it's fantastic.
- Another American cheese which deserves mention is Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Mascarpone is a very rich, triple cream cheese from Lombardy in northern Italy.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and milk, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Ask the children if they would like their celery filled with either cream cheese or peanut butter.
- Cream together the butter, basil, parsley, cream cheese, oil, garlic and grated cheese in a large bowl.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.