In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(cook/artist/person) creativocreative writing classes — clases de creación literaria
- she's very good at creative writing — escribe / redacta muy bien
- There were a bunch of very creative people on this team so we could not agree with each other.
- An artist needs to be creative, and that is what these children proved precisely.
- A Whitefield textile artist is appealing for creative people to join her in her craft.
- Where you find the sign Aries is often the best house for creative expression of its energy.
- The minister says the social economy has many able people capable of creative thinking and wealth creation.
- The more experienced and creative quilters are also designing their own patterns.
- Perhaps you are about to capitalise on a brilliant idea or creative insight.
- I wish that I will be able to support myself comfortably and enjoyably on my creative writing.
- Bringing creative energy to this area can quickly change the look of your home.
- Sometimes, she has a creative idea that she turns into a stunning piece of jewelry of her own design.
- Though he studied electronics, he was an innately creative artist, even as a child.
- The project gives a focus to the creative writing and art and craft skills of primary school children.
- We have a lot of talent in UP, but the films seem to lack technical and creative excellence.
- The creative team on this book are no less than masters of comic art.
- If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
- Intellectual aspects are infused with creative energy and crowned with success.
- He was absolutely one of the most creative geniuses to ever work in radio comedy.
- I sat just behind the composer and felt in the presence of a creative genius, transported into other worlds.
- In an almost unheard of but definitely serendipitous event, the creative team has been reassembled.
- Denise said the nature of the store gives her a lot of scope to be creative and use unusual design ideas.
- Instead of abandoning faith in humanity we can turn our creative energies towards taking control of our futures.
- What your real economic asset is, is the creative talents and energy of your people.
- It's no surprise, then, that Picasso agreed to be the lead in a film about creative genius.
- They gave us a lot of stuff on our terms, but we were able to retain creative control.
- Scott's really imaginative and creative and has a definite vision of what he wants his business to be.
- How can we square this with our notions of a great creative artist?
- The creative team has tried to retell the story in a milder way, from the innocent viewpoint of a child.
- Li has been a creative designer for an advertising company for more than two years.
- One of the top creative teams in the country has been assembled for the production.
- In astrology, Mars is the planet of aggressive energy and creative action.
- If there were a creative genius in us all, then we would all be sketching birds and dying of starvation.
- This life force is the supreme, creative intelligence that pervades every cell of ours.
- I had wanted to do more creative writing, but I had not been able to organise myself to find the time.
- Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.
- You are creative and productive in new ventures that bring out your hidden potential.
- Such assignments also gave them the confidence to become creative producers on their own.
- The service is designed for people who have either a creative business or a creative idea and want some advice about what to do next.
- The programme will create opportunities for creative web designers within Cumbria.
- Hip-hop has always drawn much of its creative energy from the underworld.
- The committee is expecting to see many creative masterpieces in the exhibitions.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.