In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Did either of these more liberal political climates lead to a surge of impassioned creativity?
- We owe it to them to make sure they get a fair return for their creativity, flair and inspiration.
- The determination, spirit and creativity of the strikers has been a real inspiration.
- A young jazz singer has taken creativity to new lengths as she gears up to perform for millions of people.
- Energising colours in the bedroom also inspire mental activity and creativity.
- After this brief period of intense poetic creativity, however, there was a long hiatus.
- It is the vibrant silence of pure creativity awaiting to burst forth in a wild joy that is the true human spirit.
- It shows us just what can be achieved when the creativity that is latent in people is drawn out.
- This is the environment into which so many people have invested so much energy and creativity.
- This list is by no means exhaustive and is limited only by the boundaries of technology and creativity.
- The winners have shown great creativity, honesty and passion through their work.
- It was a glimpse into his imaginative world and some of the sources of his creativity.
- I knew he was a talented guy, but I was not prepared for the actual creativity and heart of this story.
- It is right to seek both excellence and creativity, as many good schools already demonstrate.
- You make a big difference at home and at work as you bring creativity and inspiration.
- Movements provide most of the energy and creativity involved in great challenges to our rulers.
- You can discipline them all you like but you need creativity and flair as well.
- Working in an office can suck out all of the energy and creativity in your system.
- Was the painter inspired by his own creativity or by what the critics told him to paint?
- The first barrier is the lack of imagination and creativity in resourcing in schools.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.