In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1creador masculinecreadora femininethe Creator — el Creador
- It boils down to worshipping the creation and rejecting the Creator - and that is a big mistake.
- Hence, the Muslims prefer the name Allah when referring to the Almighty Creator.
- Christ will be the final judge on that last day, and only those who have believed in him as the Creator, Saviour and Judge will be saved.
- Reason, conscience and common sense demand that there be a Creator.
- Each and every one of us has been given tremendous potential for greatness by our Creator.
- To pray to our Creator to help in ways that only He can is what all of us should be doing with any spare moment we have!
- The Qur'an says that it is a revelation from the Creator of all that exists.
- Instead we should give glory and honor to the Creator and return to the authority of His Word.
- The unity and perfection of creation taps us into the unity and perfection of the Creator.
- What Kabbalah teaches is that the Creator, when he created this world, actually gave us a guide book.
- In the Bible, as we have seen, God is the Creator of the world, the source of its ongoing life.
- It is a blasphemy against the very Creator of life who taught us to cherish and sanctify life.
- He should heartily submit to the Lord's will, worship the Creator and efface his self-conceit.
- Since the worshipper accepts God as his Creator, the physical body thus already belongs to Him.
- In the end evil will be punished and everybody who rebels against the Creator will be judged.
- Hence we find writers who have no difficulty in supposing both that God is the Creator and that the created world never had a beginning.
- Muslim scientists attributed this fine system to its originator, God the Creator of all.
- The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary.
- In Psalm 148, the psalmist speaks of all creation giving praise to God, their Creator.
- My 5 daily prayers refresh me, keep me connected to my Creator and keep me focused on Him.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.