In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tarjeta de crédito feminine
- The account is then settled with cash, travellers cheques or a credit card at the end of the week.
- Last week my sister went into one of the big four banks to pay off my credit card.
- The cost of their credit-card accounts keeps going up, and the merchants aren't happy about this.
- If you feel that you can manage a credit card, you should subscribe to one with a low interest rate.
- You could also switch your balance to a credit card which charges a lower rate of interest.
- What you find is that people will consume as much as their credit card will allow.
- Your debt situation may get a lot worse if you miss payments on your mortgage to keep up to date with a credit card.
- The question is whether it will also enjoy such success with its credit card linked service.
- Hang up the phone if the conversation starts with a query about your credit-card debt.
- Have you ever acquired a credit card or a bank account under a different name?
- A credit card is just for convenience and should be paid off in full each month.
- She has since found out that he owes money to banks and credit card companies.
- After a recent buying binge, you get a call at home from your credit-card company.
- Check out electronic gift cards from major credit-card companies and retailers.
- The unpaid interest gets added to the principal, so the total owed can swell like a credit-card bill.
- Retailers hope to run credit-card operations without having to split profits with outsiders.
- Most credit-card issuers, by contrast, offer refunds in such circumstances.
- Instead, why not apply for a credit card that charges you no interest on new purchases for up to a year?
- The credit card companies can send you lots of offers, but they can't sign your name for you.
- While credit-card purchases can be disputed, be sure purchases made online are done on secure sites.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.