In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tarjeta de crédito feminine
- The cost of their credit-card accounts keeps going up, and the merchants aren't happy about this.
- The credit card companies can send you lots of offers, but they can't sign your name for you.
- Check out electronic gift cards from major credit-card companies and retailers.
- After a recent buying binge, you get a call at home from your credit-card company.
- Most credit-card issuers, by contrast, offer refunds in such circumstances.
- Have you ever acquired a credit card or a bank account under a different name?
- Hang up the phone if the conversation starts with a query about your credit-card debt.
- The account is then settled with cash, travellers cheques or a credit card at the end of the week.
- What you find is that people will consume as much as their credit card will allow.
- You could also switch your balance to a credit card which charges a lower rate of interest.
- The unpaid interest gets added to the principal, so the total owed can swell like a credit-card bill.
- Last week my sister went into one of the big four banks to pay off my credit card.
- Retailers hope to run credit-card operations without having to split profits with outsiders.
- If you feel that you can manage a credit card, you should subscribe to one with a low interest rate.
- She has since found out that he owes money to banks and credit card companies.
- While credit-card purchases can be disputed, be sure purchases made online are done on secure sites.
- The question is whether it will also enjoy such success with its credit card linked service.
- Your debt situation may get a lot worse if you miss payments on your mortgage to keep up to date with a credit card.
- A credit card is just for convenience and should be paid off in full each month.
- Instead, why not apply for a credit card that charges you no interest on new purchases for up to a year?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.