In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1línea de crédito feminine
- The credit will be a mix of a credit line and a loan.
- They used $11,000 of the credit line for the college tuition of their 20-year-old daughter, Carla.
- The purchase price which exceeds $20 million dollars will be initially funded utilizing our bank credit line.
- Without either cash flow or a credit line, they have been unable to keep their stores stocked with new releases, popular mid-list and mainstay titles.
- The credit line is under an agreement for re-financing of agriculture loans to farmers, whose projects have been approved by the state fund.
- Oh, and may I suggest you work a little less on your pickup lines and a little more on your credit line.
- Recognizing that, they've opened a new credit line to provide them with the kinds of resources they would need in case of another modest interruption in the flow of payments.
- If so, then you've little choice but to ratchet up the company's growth rapidly - which means that a credit line probably is essential.
- When shopping online, try to limit all of your charges to one credit card that doesn't have a massive credit line on it.
- December holiday sales were slow, inventories were high and ‘we were starting to burn through the credit line.’
- But I wouldn't want to use my bank credit line for those items - why tie it up or make those purchases any more expensive than they already are by adding in financing costs?
- The contract for the credit line was signed on January 30.
- The second credit line will support local distributors and traders of US-made products.
- You don't need to use that for identification, and if your wallet is stolen, someone has a key to your financial history and also your credit line.
- The credit line's framework is expected to equal 60 million euro.
- Bankers and financial planners alike are suggesting to clients that one of the first things they should do is set up a credit line for ‘just in case.’
- I was an apprentice many years ago in a professional summer stock house, and we all got a credit line in the program.
- ‘I have great expectations about our credit line and I'm glad we're doing this,’ she says.
- The revolving credit line remains at $15 million.
- Are you quite sure that you would qualify for a new credit line?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.