In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1calificación de riesgo feminine
- If the issuer has a bad credit rating, bond traders demand higher yields to compensate for the extra risk.
- Many companies use your credit rating to decide what rate they'll offer you - a technique known as risk-based pricing.
- Consumers who are more likely to fear rejection based on their credit ratings are also more than twice as likely to believe they'll have difficulty getting approved for a mortgage.
- But in other countries, you may need to build up a credit rating from scratch or there may be problems with exchange controls.
- Ironically, too much available credit probably damages my credit rating!
- Suddenly, nobody wanted to sell paper to an upstart little company with a lousy credit rating.
- Instead of selling loans with fixed interest rates, they offer tailored rates based on your credit rating.
- However, if a company is losing its credit rating, financial resources may suddenly disappear, leading to debt.
- The company retains an investment-grade credit rating of BBB and throws off huge sums of cash.
- Lenders aren't just cautious about lending to people with a bad credit rating.
- It is one of a handful of American companies with an AAA credit rating, something it has sustained for 85 years.
- Obtaining financing with a lackluster credit rating is beyond challenging.
- Financial lenders give states credit ratings based on their fiscal discipline.
- The price depends on several factors including prevailing interest rates and credit ratings.
- Transfer as much of your debt to 0% credit cards as your credit rating will allow.
- Freehold property helps to strengthen a balance sheet that may in turn support a better credit rating and lower the cost of borrowing.
- But it says it plans to use its good credit rating to refinance.
- The lower the credit rating, it is believed, the higher the chances are for a country to default on its sovereign debt obligations.
- Defaulting on a debt to a credit card firm or catalogue company could result in a damaged credit rating but it should not put your home at risk.
- Some lenders may view one or two missed repayments relatively benignly and your credit rating may be largely unaffected.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.