In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cooperativa de crédito feminine
- For example, the interest rate the credit union charges will often be reduced if you pay back the loan early.
- I was a member of a credit union for a long time, and I felt it did a great job.
- Many first-time buyers are borrowing thousands of euro from their local credit union towards their deposit.
- Councillors agreed to consider ways in which the council could support the credit union financially and through access to its facilities.
- A credit union is generally set up to offer a financial lifeline to people who are outside the mainstream banking system.
- One great alternative to getting ripped off by greedy lenders is to join a credit union.
- She told this newspaper that she borrowed €90,000 from a local credit union and her bank.
- All credit union members are invited to attend, where full reports of the past year will be unveiled.
- It may also be beneficial for you to obtain the lower interest rate credit card from your credit union.
- I recently spoke to a taxi driver who had put all his kids through university thanks exclusively to the credit union.
- There was an increase in juvenile members and the credit union thanked parents and teachers for encouraging children to join.
- He wanted to clear his old debt with the credit union despite encouraging his family to take on new debt for cars and kitchens.
- If you are a credit union member and wish to enter the draw be sure to call to the office immediately and enter your name.
- They took deposits which they invested and paid the credit union members some pretty high rates of interest.
- If you do decide to join a credit union and take out a loan for Christmas, then you should apply as soon as possible.
- Cheques are acceptable as payment from any institution, including a credit union.
- Looking to consolidate his debts into one payment, he took out a loan from a credit union.
- The money market earns higher interest rates than their savings bank and credit union accounts.
- All money paid into the credit union is insured and covered by the Financial Ombudsman.
- In the case of a building society and a credit union, a person usually has to be a member or a shareholder in order to be entitled to deal with it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.